::SaPe2x yG Dh sKoDeNg::

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

NuMBeR oF RoSeS


1 Rose: Love at the first sight. The single rose, whatever its color, depicts utmost devotion to a single person. "All my deepest affections are concentrated in you".

2 Roses: Mutual feelings, especially if they are red in color speak of two people who are deeply in love and together form their own happy little world.

3 Roses: Stand for the three words in "I Love You", and seek to convey this very simple yet powerful message

5 Roses: I love you very much

6 Roses: I love you, I miss you. Speak of tthe need to be loved and cherished.

7 Roses: I'm infatuated with you

9 Roses: Together as long as we live

10 Roses: You are pretty

11 Roses: You're my treasured one. To assure someone that he or she is truly and deeply loved.

12 Roses: Be my steady

13 Roses: Forever friends. Also indicate that there is a secret admirer waiting to be discovered.

15 Roses: I'm really sorry

20 Roses : I'm sincere towards you

21 Roses : I'm committed to you

24 Roses : You're always on my mind. Stand for the twenty-four hours of the day, and say that the loved one is thought of during every hour of the day. 

36 Roses : I'll remember our romantic moments. Speak of a romantic attachment

40 Roses : My love is genuine

44 Roses : Pledge a constant and an unchanging love. 

50 Roses : Signify a love that has ripened well, and has never been regretted. 

99 Roses : I'll love you till the day I die

100 Roses : I'm totally devoted to you. Signify a happy union of two loving souls till death or till a hundred years.

101 Roses : You're my one and only

108 Roses : Will you marry me?

365 Roses : I love you every single day. Speak of a love that has remained constant and true throughout the year

999 Roses : My love will last till the end of time

1001 Roses : Speak of a faithful love that will live on foreve

No comments:

Post a Comment